Suche nach Beiträgen von Addison

Die Suche lieferte 3 Ergebnisse:

Addison

49, Weiblich

Oberschicht Heterosexuell Medizinisches Personal Oberarzt Gynäkologie FSK 18 Original Edit

Re: Schreibpartner suche!

von Addison am 19.09.2020 19:18

hier!!!

prevasiewphp.png

Addison: This is the hot dog Thanksgiving all over again...
Derek: What?
Addison: Oh, you know what. Your mother breaks her wrist so the day before Thanksgiving you invite 34 people over to our house, without even asking me, knowing I've never cooked a turkey in my life. Your sister gets salmonella, and your mother, who never liked me, accuses me of trying to kill everyone, and you make hot dogs and you're the hero.
Derek: Addison.
Addison: No, it's the exact same thing Derek, you make a cavalier statement and then I gotta do all the work and no matter how it turns out you're the hero and I'm incompetent.
Alex: Her respirations are stabilizing.
Addison: How's her pulse ox?
Derek: 92, her lungs are clearing. You did it.
Addison: I did it. I did it.
Derek: Who's the hero now?
Addison: Shut up
Addison: Oh, come on. She hated me long before I poisoned your sister. She hated me from the moment she met me and that never changed. She thought that I was rich and privileged, and wrong for you. And that's why she didn't give me the ring. Just admit it, so at least then I'll know that I wasn't crazy for 11 years.
Derek: She hated you.
Addison: Thank you.

Antworten

Addison

49, Weiblich

Oberschicht Heterosexuell Medizinisches Personal Oberarzt Gynäkologie FSK 18 Original Edit

Re: Wanted!

von Addison am 04.09.2020 19:39

Ich brauche einen Freund... am besten Pete, Nancy, Nae oder Callie.

prevasiewphp.png

Addison: Oh, you know what. Your mother breaks her wrist so the day before Thanksgiving you invite 34 people over to our house, without even asking me, knowing I've never cooked a turkey in my life. Your sister gets salmonella, and your mother, who never liked me, accuses me of trying to kill everyone, and you make hot dogs and you're the hero.
Addison: No, it's the exact same thing Derek, you make a cavalier statement and then I gotta do all the work and no matter how it turns out you're the hero and I'm incompetent.
Addison: Oh, come on. She hated me long before I poisoned your sister. She hated me from the moment she met me and that never changed. She thought that I was rich and privileged, and wrong for you. And that's why she didn't give me the ring. Just admit it, so at least then I'll know that I wasn't crazy for 11 years.

Antworten

Addison

49, Weiblich

Re: Schreibpartner suche!

von Addison am 04.09.2020 17:11

Ich würde gern mit Amelia schreiben und wem sich noch so anbietet

prevasiewphp.png

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 04.09.2020 19:13.

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite