Schreibpartner suche!

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Charlotte

34, Weiblich

Mittelschicht Heterosexuell Medizinisches Personal Facharzt Traumatologie FSK 18 Edit

Re: Schreibpartner suche!

von Charlotte am 08.11.2020 13:19

Ich würde jemanden für Charlotte suchen oder Meredith/ Scott  

giveupquote.png
Don't talk , don't say a thing, don't say a word 'Cause your eyes they tell me more than your words Don't go, don't leave me now Cause they say the best way out is through And I am short on words knowing what's occurred She begins to leave because of me Her bag is now much heavier I wish that I could carry her But this is our ungodly hour And I know you're leaving now Cause I held on to my way tightly And stay still until you know Tomorrow finds the best way out, is through And I am short on words knowing what's occurred She begins to leave because of me Her bag is now much heavier I wish that I could carry her But this is our ungodly hour

Antworten

Amelia

41, Weiblich

Oberschicht Heterosexuell Medizinisches Personal Chefarzt Neurologie FSK 18 Original Edit

von Amelia am 08.11.2020 13:23

Amelia und Mer vielleicht? *-*

rewritethestarsquoe.png

Antworten

Meredith

46, Weiblich

Oberschicht Heterosexuell Medizinisches Personal Chefarzt Allgemeinarzt FSK 18 Original Edit

von Meredith am 08.11.2020 18:45

Sehr gerne magst du etwas beginnen? Oder soll ich?  

riseup.png

Antworten

Amelia

41, Weiblich

Oberschicht Heterosexuell Medizinisches Personal Chefarzt Neurologie FSK 18 Original Edit

von Amelia am 08.11.2020 18:48

Ich fange sehr gerne wo an ^^

rewritethestarsquoe.png

Antworten

Elin
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Elin am 09.11.2020 12:23

Ich würde Elin gerne einweihen, hätte jemand Lust auf ein Play?

Antworten

Arizona

47, Weiblich

Mittelschicht Homosexuell Medizinisches Personal Oberarzt Pädiatrie FSK 18 Original Edit

von Arizona am 14.11.2020 18:16

So, dann biete ich Arizona doch direkt mal für ein Play an. Wer Interesse hat kann sich bei mir melden ^-^

Wake me up inside Call my name and save me from the dark Bid my blood to run Before I come undone Save me from the nothing I've become Now that I know what I'm without You can't just leave me Breathe into me and make me real Bring me to life

Antworten

Blossom

19, Weiblich

Oberschicht Heterosexuell Patient FSK 18 Edit

von Blossom am 14.11.2020 19:01

Als Patientin kann ich dir Blossom anbieten  

blossom.png

This is a story that I have never told I gotta get this off my chest to let it go I need to take back the light inside you stole.You're a criminal And you steal like you're a pro All the pain and the truth I wear like a battle wound So ashamed, so confused I was broken and bruised Now I'm a warrior Now I've got thicker skin I'm a warrior I'm stronger than I've ever been And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in

Antworten

Arizona

47, Weiblich

Mittelschicht Homosexuell Medizinisches Personal Oberarzt Pädiatrie FSK 18 Original Edit

von Arizona am 14.11.2020 19:18

Uhh sehr gerne :).  Magst du vielleicht etwas beginnen ?

Wake me up inside Call my name and save me from the dark Bid my blood to run Before I come undone Save me from the nothing I've become Now that I know what I'm without You can't just leave me Breathe into me and make me real Bring me to life

Antworten

Blossom

19, Weiblich

Oberschicht Heterosexuell Patient FSK 18 Edit

von Blossom am 14.11.2020 19:34

Klaro ich fange gleich mal was an  

blossom.png

This is a story that I have never told I gotta get this off my chest to let it go I need to take back the light inside you stole.You're a criminal And you steal like you're a pro All the pain and the truth I wear like a battle wound So ashamed, so confused I was broken and bruised Now I'm a warrior Now I've got thicker skin I'm a warrior I'm stronger than I've ever been And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in

Antworten

Liv
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Liv am 22.11.2020 17:01

Mag wer mit mit Liv einweihen? (:

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum